Economy Oil Socks (Long) | 8 Boxed
The Economy Long Oil Sock is a 3 metre hydrophobic sock (absorbs hydrocarbons and repels water) that is specifically designed to contain and absorb large spills of oils and fuels and will float on water even when fully saturated. The sock can be shaped to create an absorbent barrier that is ideal for strategic placement around drum bases, machine bases, or any areas that have a high propensity for leaks and drips. The socks can absorb at a rate of 11 litres per sock.
A stitched spun bounded outer provides greater material strength and enables the sock to better retain already absorbed liquid. The Economy Long Oil Sock is an ideal method for absorbing and containing liquids in the workplace.
- Hydrophobic: Ideal for the selective absorption of oil from water
- Can be used to create an absorbent barrier
- Ideal for strategic placement around drum and machine bases
- Manufactured with a stitched spun bonded outer
- Dimensions: 3000mm x 75mm
- Quantity: 8
- Absorbency per sock: 11 litres
- Pack absorbency: 88 litres