Chemical and Pesticide Bunded Store
- Chemical and Pesticide Store
- 1064 Litre Sump
- Powder Coated for Added Protection
- RAL 9006
The Chemical and Pesticide Bunded Store is a fully bunded, lockable, multi-purpose walk-in storage unit designed for the safe housing of chemicals, pesticides, oils, and paints for professional users of pesticides. The store should be large enough to adequately hold the peak pesticide requirements of most professional pesticide users without staff having to work in cramped conditions.
This Chemical Pesticide Bunded Store is manufactured to current UK Oil Storage Regulations and EPA guidelines. The store is supplied with a removable grid mesh floor, and is manufactured from corrugated steel and finished with a light grey powder coat paint finish to provide further protection against corrosion. The store is also designed with unique double lockable doors that split 3/4 and 1/4, allowing easy access, as well as forklift pockets and crane lifting points, thus allowing easy re-location of the store around the site.
- Available with FREE DELIVERY
- Compliant with all current regulations regarding sump capacities, including the UK Oil Storage Regulations and exceeds current EPA guidelines
- No maintenance required, finished with a light grey powder coat paint in RAL 9006 for maximum corrosion resistance
- Can be moved by forklift
- Supplied as a pre-assembled store or available flat packed if required. NOTE: Fork extensions may be required for offloading to achieve a minimum fork length of 1.5m
- Removable grid mesh floor
- High and low natural ventilation
- Roof-fixed crane lifting points allow for easy relocation
- Double lockable doors for easy access
- 1,064 Litre sump capacity
- External Dimensions: 309cm (L) x 217cm (W) x 230cm (H)
- Internal Dimensions: 278cm (L) x 196cm (W) x 194cm (H)
- Weight: 600kg
Please note that this unit is not suitable for temperature sensitive liquids, low flash point flammables and corrosive acids. It is designed for the storage of pesticides by end users. If unsure, please contact us for further details on compatibility.