Economy Heavyweight Oil and Fuel Roll | Wide
The Economy Heavyweight Oil Roll Wide is specifically designed to be hydrophobic, so it will only absorb hydrocarbons (oil and fuels) whilst repelling water and will float on water even when fully saturated.
At a width of 1 metre the roll can have various applications. It can be used to protect walkways from oil contamination, torn into individual pads or it can be torn into long strips for strategic placement next to machines that frequently leak or drip.
The Economy Heavyweight Oil Roll (Wide) is constructed from melt blown polypropylene fibres that create a greater surface area for increased liquid retention. The layers in the material are bonded together for increased strength and endurance.
Our oil rolls are ideal for use on lakes, rivers, harbours, at sea or anywhere that oil needs to be selectively absorbed from water.
- Open melt blown construction for increased liquid retention and higher loft
- Bonded layers increase strength and maintain rolls shape even when wet
- Suitable for outdoor use in the selective recovery of oil from water
- Will float on water even when fully saturated
- Can also be used to protect walkways from oil contamination
- Total roll absorbency: 310 litres
- Dimensions: 46m x 76cm