Economy General Purpose Socks (Long) | 8 Boxed
The Economy Long General Purpose Sock is a 3 metre sock that is designed to effectively contain and absorb large spills of most oil and water based spills including paints, solvents, coolants and mild chemicals at an absorbency rate of 11 litres per sock. The sock can be shaped to create an absorbent barrier that is ideal for strategic placement around drum bases, machine bases, ledges or any areas that have a high propensity for leaks and drips.
A stitched spun bounded outer provides greater material strength and enables the sock to better retain already absorbed liquid. The Economy Long General Purpose Sock is an ideal method for absorbing and containing liquids in the workplace.
- Ideal for absorbing most water and oil based liquids
- Can be used to create an absorbent barrier
- Ideal for strategic placement around drum and machine bases
- Manufactured with a stitched spun bonded outer
- Dimensions: 3000mm x 75mm
- Absorbency per sock: 11 litres
- Pack absorbency: 88 litres