Capillary Matting Roll
1. Finely spaced layers each act as a reservoir resulting in constant and uniform water displacement throughout the entire area. As plants use the water, it is replaced by that held in the mat therefore providing a continual source.
2. Constant pF capillary rise is strong and minimises dry spots. Water is supplied to the plant constantly even on gently sloping or uneven benching.
3. Capillary Plant Matting has excellent wet/dry performance, srinking slightly when dry & expanding again when wet.
4. The Capillary Plant Matting has been developed at one of Britains leading flower research and development centres, ensuring the product provides a reliable service.
5. The materials used in the production of Capillary plant matting are non phyto-toxic. Capillary plant matting is easily cleaned giving more than one seasons service.
6. Matting can be sterilised by gentle steam cleaning & will not react to most proprietary brands of algicides.
7. The matting's flexibility makes it easy to move, cut and overlap.
Capillary rise: 7cm or more depending on water softness
Colour: Green upper, white underside (on occasion the colour may be grey depending on availibility)
Thickness: Approx 2.25mm +/- 10%