Battery Acid Spill Kit (32L)
Battery Acid Spill Kit (32 litres) is designed for the clean up, containment and neutralisation of acid. Some chemicals are very hazardous and consequently require neutralising, and thus rendering non - hazardous, before any attempt is made to clean up.
- Contains 16kg of Acid Neutraliser
- 1kg of neutraliser will safely neutralise 2 litres of acid (32 litres in total)
- Designed to cope with large acid spills
- Manufactured to BS7959 and ISO 9001:2015 standards
Acid spills can pose a serious safety and health threat as well as being an environmental risk. The properties found in batteries (lead and sulphuric acid) can contribute to fire, worker injuries and ground water and soil contamination. Taking a precautionary measure by keeping a battery acid spill kit on site can help protect employers, employees and the health of the environment.
Benefits of the Battery Acid Spillkit:
- Neutralise spilled battery acid before clean up
- Easy to use safely - Obvious colour change on application indicates effective neutralisation
- Return to work area to workable condition quickly - Decontaminate and clean up in one step
- Reduce hazardous waste - After neutralisation, residues of battery acids are environmentally benign and can be flushed into the foul water system
- Can cope with the largest likely spill of battery acids - A heavy duty battery contains 30 litres of acid. This spill kit is capable of neutralising and absorbing 32 litres of acid
Please note - PPE is no longer supplied in our Spill Kits