8 x Drum Dual Purpose Storage Unit
The 8 x Drum Dual Purpose Drum Storage Unit has been designed to store 8 x 205 Litre drums or 2 x 1000 Litre IBCs. Manufactured to comply with the Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) Regulations and the Environment Agency's Pollution Prevention Guidelines. The dual purpose storage units prevent environmental pollution and hazardous situations by containing accidental spills within the leak proof sump base.
Galvanised grid flooring fitted as standard allowing for the storage of small containers and loose items.
- Stores 8 x 205 litre drums or 2 x 1000 litre IBCs
- Welded for added strength, with high and low level vents
- Has a leak proof sump encompassing the base area to a depth of 190mm to catch spilt liquids
- Constructed from 2mm profiled mild steel sheet over 100mm x 50mm x 3mm RHS (Rectangular Hollow Sections) and Pressed Ribs
- Base of store is located on plinths to eliminate ground contact and improve air circulation
- Painted with undercoat and overcoat to minimum thickness of 100 microns for protection against corrosion
- Lockable sliding doors
- Complies with Pollution Prevention Guidelines
- 2.4m (H) x 3.0m (W) x 1.65m (D)
- Sump Capacity 1125 Litres
Some examples are:
- Fire rated insulation
- Temperature control